Consumers’ Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purposes which are outside of his/her commercial, business or professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving a reason.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the date:
- on which you or a representative specified by you, other than the carrier, has taken the goods in possession, if you have ordered one or more products in a single order and they will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a representative specified by you other than the carrier has taken possession of the final product, if you have ordered more goods under a single order and these are supplied separately;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you have to inform us (UPS SCS GmbH & Co. OHG, c/o ESP Germany GmbH, Hans Günther Sohl Strasse 4, 47807 Krefeld, E-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post mail, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached withdrawal form, which is not mandatory, however.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send your letter concerning the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the one offered by us, which is the cheapest standard delivery), and repay immediately at the latest within 14 days from the date on which the notification about your cancellation of this contract has been received with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of any cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of 14 days.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, where the value loss is due to an unnecessary handling with the goods to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion and termination
The right does not apply to contracts
- for supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production an individual choice or decision by the consumer is required or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would pass quickly;
- for supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed in the contract, which may be delivered at the earliest 14 days after the conclusion of the contract, however, and their current value depends of the fluctuations in the market on which the entrepreneur has got no control;
- for supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in contracts
- for delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable to return for reasons of health or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery;
- for supply of goods when they were mixed inseparably with other goods after delivery because of their nature;
- for supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back.)
- UPS SCS GmbH & Co. OHG, c/o ESP Germany GmbH, Hans Günther Sohl Strasse 4, 47807 Krefeld, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- I (we) hereby give notice (s) that I / We (*) withdraw from my / our (*) contract entered into for the purchase of the following products (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name / consumer (s)
- Address of the / consumer (s)
- Signature of / consumer (s) (only with message on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.